It's Your Day...It Matters To Us
Item Prices & Availability are NOT Guaranteed until proper Deposit is made on Reservations. Quotes Do Not Guarantee price/availability.
Fees & Policies are subject to change. Please visit our FAQ & Policies page for more information or inquire with our Event Specialist.
The Table Guys (TTG) is the “Doing Business As”
(trademark/brand) and property of Event Services Group, LLC.
*This is not an exhaustive (complete) list of all terms, conditions, rights & responsibilities. These may change at any time.
- Customer can only use equipment & rental items in accordance with their lease agreement, terms & conditions.
- Movement of equipment & rental items to a second location constitutes an additional rental & may be charged as such.
- Customer is responsible to inspect equipment & rental items prior to its use & to notify TTG of any issues.
- TTG is not responsible for incidental/consequential damages caused by delays (etc.).
- At the end of the rental agreement, customer shall return all equipment & rental items to TTG (premises) during TTG’s regular business hours, in the condition as when originally delivered/picked-up.
- If TTG has agreed to deliver/pickup equipment & rental items, the customer is responsible for all losses or damage to equipment & rental items from time of delivery until picked up by TTG.
- TTG has the right to enter any premises where equipment & rental items may be located for purposes of inspection, observing use, or removing items.
- At the customers on volition & expense, prior to installation of equipment & rental items, must provide all necessary permits, licenses & other consents.
- Deliveries are made up to 10-feet from the closest point a large box truck can park.
- Charges may be applied for deliveries upstairs or through difficult terrain.
- Setup and teardown is available at an additional charge.
- Lines are inspected prior to pick-up & upon return.
- Do NOT roll up or place WET linens in any bag. Return all linens DRY and free of waste.
- Customer may be charged for Obvious Damage such as mildew, excessive stains, burns or tears.
- Customer assumes all weather-related risks involved in holding an outdoor event. TTG will attempt to minimize any negative effects, but is not liable for damages to equipment & rental items during said event.
- TTG will assist you as you load your vehicle, however, it is the customer's responsibility to properly secure all equipment & rental items.
- TTG is not responsible for any damages to customer vehicle, damages to equipment and/or rental items, or any related accidents/incidents such as loss of equipment from vehicle after it leaves our location.
EMERGENCY CONTACT 1-970-663-7368 ext. 9 (for customers with open orders only).